Trend Micro and Microsoft:
Azure Cloud Security Series
Located at Microsoft Technology Centers in a city near you.
Meet and enjoy lunch with your local Trend Micro and Microsoft teams and become cloud confident.
As a Microsoft® Azure™ Certified Partner, we’ve worked to seamlessly integrate Trend Micro™ Deep Security™ and provide IT and DevOps teams with agile, automated security built for Azure workloads.
Join us as Trend Micro and Microsoft partner up to bring you our Azure Cloud Security Series. You’ll walk away with valuable insight on how Deep Security for Microsoft Azure provides you with:
- Proactive security for hybrid and cloud environments - Go beyond passive detection and actively prevent attacks with host-based intrusion prevention for physical, virtual, and cloud.
- Complete set of security capabilities - Intrusion detection and prevention (IDS/IPS), anti-malware, content filtering, application control, integrity monitoring, log inspection, machine learning, and firewall in one product.
- An integrated security solution that fits into your existing DevOps workflows, so your customers will experience more uptime and you’ll meet your business goals.
- A look into how to keep security top of mind while dealing with today’s fast-pace culture of continuous development and release cycles.
- Pre-deployment and runtime Docker® protection - Docker container host protection at runtime, and Trend Micro™ Deep Security™ Smart Check for pre-deployment Docker container image scanning.
- Flexible deployment and pricing options - Available on Azure Marketplace as bring your own license (BYOL), providing consumption-based billing for Deep Security protection for Azure.
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEES – Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Partner event where items of value, which will include food and beverage, will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics counsel to verify that you are permitted to participate in this event and receive items that may be offered. All Services shall be treated as Microsoft Confidential Information unless otherwise designated by Microsoft. The supplier will not highlight competitive solutions as part of the events.